Sunday, June 13, 2010

Happy happy joy joy

So the last post, written in the middle of the night when I couldn't sleep due to having been sick in bed with a bad cold since Wednesday night (thank god for new books, the World Cup and the F1), was a bit grim, so here's something happy. Before that though, thanks very much for the supportive messages and kind words from various people here and by email, I really appreciate it.

Kind of dreading going to work tomorrow, I still feel rather exhausted, although I was feeling a lot better this morning so here's hoping I'll be okay tomorrow if I manage a good night's sleep.

And here is my happy thing:



Vase - 2 euros from Ikea
Flowers - 3.80 from the market
Not re-using a played-out cliché from an advertising campaign to express how nice it is to have flowers in my room - not bad at all



And yep, they really were 3.80!

1 comment:

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.