Friday, September 28, 2007

Another week, another party!

Well, the second staff party was a few weeks ago now, but I've only just got around to putting the photos up, so there you go. Cunningly, I remembered to work through them backwards, so instead of us all getting soberer as the photos progress, we get drunker - all is as it should be! Enjoy!



My new haircut, fresh from the coiffeur's



The girls getting ready in Jay's bedroom - me, Esther, Phia and Jay



Before the festivities commence - Phia, Mike doing his best to look as Scouse as possible, Laura, Al, me, Jay and once again John excluded in the background



Phia ruins a perfectly good pic of John, Jay, Esther, her and Laura



See now everyone's copying my 'Fatal' look



Naughty girls



Chateau ladeez version whatever - Esther, Phia, me looking attitudy and Jay



Phia falls asleep and loses her place in the macarena



Jay, me looking slightly manic, and Phia



Esther: Do the macarena! Yeah man, how fun is this! Check it out, BEST TIME EVER!
Sophia: I'm a zombie, a big zombie zombie zombie
Laura: Oh my God, I just realised I came to the party without my pants on



New girl Esther gets left alone with the camera a little too long



Me and Marko - the détente persists



Phia struts her stuff. Check out the board behind to gauge the maturity level of party participants (not me!)



Phia sandwiched by the happy couple, Laura and Andy



Doing some sort of dance that involves sitting on the floor thusly. Check out how bored Esther looks! I look weird



Jay decides to turn over



For some reason I seem to REALLY be enjoying Jay showcasing my new shoes (they are nice though eh?



Hey look, Marko came to the party! Miracles do happen



Dear God, that's unattractive, Mike!



An explanation for the smeared lipstick, as seen below



So trashy! (Me, not Jacob)



Mark gets a kiss from Al



Mark is not destined for a glittering drag career



Marky Mark dressed up in me clothes - not my idea



Not from the staff party, but thought you'd all enjoy Mark in his hideous man-pouch - it's not even a G-string, lacking the bum accoutrements, it is merely a pouch on an elastic waist band

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lord I managed to get through three months with Mark without having to see that and now here it is... and just before bedtime too! i may have nightmares! aww chateau discos....they are fun though eh? xxliss

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha don't lie you were gutted to miss out on the sight!

    ReplyDelete

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.