Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Staff Party

A mere handful of the literally hundreds of snaps from our epic staff party. Be thankful you don't have to witness the many instances of baguette abuse!



Helen, Sophia and me



Moi, pissed? Never!



The girls get some ink



Don't let the facial expression fool you, Mark's lovin it. Who do I look like in this photo, btw?



Yes, I am straddling Jay here



See, I wasn't the worst one! Well, at least of the photos I'm posting on my blog!



More proof that I'm not the only one who gets pissed and takes compromising photos!



Don't I look sweet and innocent - must be secretly up to something!



The Chef de Cuisine and the Chef de Chateau - and very grown-up they look too



Jay and Mark do the Magic System "Ki Dit Mie" dance - everything stops and we all do the dance if this song comes on. Video on YouTube for interested parties - just search "Ki Dit Mie"



Me and a slightly frightened-looking Al



Alice shows us how the popular "big fish, little fish, cardboard box" is done



Me and Remy, the utterly manic and chipmunk-esque French chef, prime source for my knowledge of naughty French words



Mark, Jay, me and John



Sophia, me, Helen and Alice



Okay, one instance of baguette abuse - Jay was not pleased when she realised Christophe was behind her at this moment!



Me and Alice, and another well-placed wine bottle



Now, I'm not saying this is a great photo of me... But they allow this man to work with children? Seriously? A great pic of my boss Shrek



The whole party team, minus Christophe (taking the photo) and Mark 1 who was there for a while - but his twin is doing stand-in duties. John, Patricia's husband, Patricia, Sophia's dad, Ben, Alice, Jay, Laura, me, Al, Sophia, Remy; next row, Patricia's two sons, Helen, Mark, Nathalie and toddler son in front



The Chateau ladies, version 3.0 (or something) - Helen, Sophia, Alice, Jay, me and Laura. Looking at two different cameras as you may have noticed



Helen, Alice and Ben



At long last - proof that our boss, Christophe, possesses elbows. Seriously, boiling hot or freezing cold the man is NEVER out of his fleece!



Me & Jay - you can tell this is early in the evening as my hair is not yet *quite so* insane



Me and Alice



Mark, John (Mark 1's twin brother), Al - dressed as a Brit abroad or something, and Sophia



A truly scary photo of window-licker Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feed the Comment Monster! Rawrrrr

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.